Friday 19 October 2012

Good Nurse, Bad Nurse - read it here




I have just posted the text and photos from my public talk here (just click the Good, Nurse, Bad Nurse tag, above). It's quite a chunk of text to read onscreen, so those of you with fatigued eyes might wait for the audio version that we're planning to put online at Nursing Studies if the gods of technology allow it.

Above is one of the illustrations from the talk that I came across during my research. It was a campaign based in Oregon to shift perceptions of male nurses. Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. I am a nurse who writes, and have a blog on Wordpress, but I'm doing a test comment here as I often have difficulty commenting on blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous,
      Your test comment worked. Do send a link to your blog if you want.
      Nicola

      Delete